RetroSheet ID Missing from Master Table

  • Paul Golba
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3 1:37 PM
      There are 205 records in the Data-Bank Master table that have a PlayerID but no retroID. They are also missing the holtzID, the lahman40ID, and the lahman45ID, but I do not know if any of those are relevant (I suspect the lahman IDs are for obsolete versions of that DB, no idea about holtzID). The bbrefID is populated for all of them.

      Of the 205 records, 204 are for players that debuted in 2009. In fact ALL of the players that debuted in 2009 are missing that information. The other playerID is hemonro99 for a Roland Hemond, who does not appear in the Batting, Pitching, or Fielding tables and and appears to be a baseball executive with no playing experience.

      Is this going to be fixed? Or did I just volunteer?

      Paul Golba
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4 8:43 AM
        I've posted it already.  Check the archives.

        Tim Raines, Hall of Fame 2008
        http://www.raines30.com/

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 6 6:05 PM
          Sorry.  Must have been before I joined the group.

          Is there any estimate for when the IDs will be filled in?  If it would help, I can probably put together a cross reference table in an hour, but I do not want to duplicate someone else's efforts.