Gameday data gone?

  • Wells Oliver
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2010
      Anyone know if MLB.com is still going to provide the standard XML data for Gameday this year? I know it's just spring training, and so no pitchfx data, but even the standard XML files containing play by play, etc, don't appear there:

      http://gd2.mlb.com/content/game/mlb/year_2010/month_03/

      --
      Wells Oliver
      wells@...