Question re: Teams

  • Wells Oliver
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2009
      The Teams record for BOS 1947 has 157 for G, not 154. BOS won 83 and lost 71- I'm guessing 157 is in error? Or am I mistaken?

      Thanks.

      --
      Wells Oliver
      wells@...
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 1, 2009
        I haven't looked at the gamelogs, but I'm guessing they had three ties due to games called on account of darkness.  Happened a lot back then.

        sean
        ---
        Sean Forman
        Sports Reference LLC, President
        http://www.sports-reference.com/

              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 1, 2009
                In 1947 you needed 400 AB.  Period.  Nowadays it is 3.1 PA/ "game scheduled" so a tie game or an end of season playoff game doesn't raise the bar.

                Clem Comly

                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 1, 2009
                  Rule is per scheduled game. Replays of tie games are not scheduled games.