Re: Service Time

  • wyerscj
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 18, 2009
      Maury,

      Salary information is included in the BDB. There really isn't a centralized repository for service time - I have a set of data gotten from the guy who runs Cot's Baseball Contracts that I've worked on mapping to the Baseball Databank player IDs. (And it's more like two years of data, maybe three - can't recall exactly.) Unfortunately I don't have access to that right now (the computer it's on is in a state of disassembly.) I'll try to get something for you over the weekend.

      --CW

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 18, 2009
        I posted the service time data on my site last year, mapped to some ID
        (MLBAM? BDB?). I think it was for the 2008 season.

        Tom