RE: [baseball-databank] Negro League database

    Message 1 of 4 , May 30, 2009
      I don't yet have such a dataset (although I plan to in the future).

      You might try posting an inquiry in the Negro Leagues Yahoo Group to see if someone already has the data available:

      From: kjokbaseball@ yahoo.com
      Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 17:17:32 -0700

      Jeff:

      Do you mean what MAJOR LEAGUE teams they were on, or what Negro League teams they were on?

      If you mean major leagues, there should be a file in the FILES section of this group that will allow you to grab the records from the Lahman databas of any players that played in the Negro Leagues.

      THANKS,
      KJOK