Re: [baseball-databank] Agent Data

  • Maury Brown
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 9, 2009
      Hey, thanks, guys. Will work with Euston to see what I can dig up. On that note... once salary arbitration is completed, I will be publishing as much detail on the 111 players that filed this year. Part of that will be as much agent info as I can dig up. Will pass along once published on BP and BizofBaseball.com.

      -- Maury

      From: Sean Forman <sean-forman@ baseball- reference. com>
      To: "baseball-databank" <baseball-databank@ yahoogroups. com>
      Date: Monday, February 9, 2009, 8:02 AM

      Will Young mentioned he was doing this on baseballthinkfactor y.org, but he has not provided it to us.

      sean

      2009/2/8 Maury Brown <maurybaseballcrazy@ yahoo.com>
      Question... Does the DB have agent data tied to recent players? Have
      read somewhere that that might be the case, but can't seem to find the
      data.

      -- Maury

      President, Sports Reference LLC
      http://www.sports- reference. com/