JT Snow - Man without a position

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2009
      (Cross-posted, and apologies if we've discussed JT Snow already, but I
      have no access to the archives at the moment.)

      Someone at MLB confirmed that JT Snow will not get a fielding credit for
      his last game of 2008, as per 10.20:

      "Rule 10.20 Comment: The official scorer shall credit a player with having
      played on defense if such player is on the field for at least one pitch or
      play."

      ***

      Also, the missing DH games at MLB.com is a bug, and will be fixed. (It
      looks like only the starting DH games was being counted there.)