Re: [baseball-databank] Digest Number 1026

  • robert bluestein
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2008
      I have read with great intrest all the postings but have never replied to any of them until now. I would like to ask if anyone out there knows where I can find a stat for 'Intentional Walks for a Career.'

      In particular, I need to find out:

      -When did they first log Intentional Walks in the box score?
      -How often does a Bases Loaded Intentional Walk' happen?
      -Is there a stat for Intentional Walks that have gone arwry, like a wild-pitch, passed ball, or a hitter reaching out and tagging one of the pitches during the sequence?
      -Who has the most Intentional Walks in a career? season? game?

      I am having a talk with a friend who claims to know everything there is to know about Intentional Walks. I didnt know there was that much to know until now!

      Well, take care!!!

      Robert