Anyone know where I can find L/R batting and pitching splits?

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2008
      I am looking for career batting and pitching splits for every Major
      Leaguer. I had been going to every retrosheet player page and copying
      them manually one at a time to get them into excel. Does anyone know
      of a .csv or excel file that has the career L/R splits of every player
      ever to play in MLB (where splits are available, I know many players do
      not have this information available). Any help would be greatly
      appreciated.