Re: Anyone else notice this?

  • wyerscj
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2008
      --- In baseball-databank@yahoogroups.com, "tkestars" <mgargano@...> wrote:

      > I did some research and signed up for this Yahoo! group for the
      > Database and couldn't find the answer to this. There are some players
      > that are missing InnOuts in the Fielding table (Moises Alou for the
      > late 90's for example) and ZR (Jeff Keppinger for 2007 for exmaple).
      >
      > Are these data available in full? I noticed that InnOuts are on
      > Baseball-Reference so it must be somewhere.
      >

      > Thanks,
      >
      > Mat

      Zone rating data is available back through 1987. SG maintains a
      database here:

      http://replacementlevel.com/

      Fair warning, there are some discrepancies and innacuracies (mostly
      with ages and ID mappings - it's a related issue) in that dataset.
      I've done some work on fixing the mappings, and Joe Arthur was helping
      me try and fix the ZR opportunities data from earlier years using
      Retrosheet PBP.

      --CW