Anyone else notice this?

  • tkestars
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4 10:31 AM
      I did some research and signed up for this Yahoo! group for the
      Database and couldn't find the answer to this. There are some players
      that are missing InnOuts in the Fielding table (Moises Alou for the
      late 90's for example) and ZR (Jeff Keppinger for 2007 for exmaple).

      Are these data available in full? I noticed that InnOuts are on
      Baseball-Reference so it must be somewhere.

      Thanks,

      Mat
    • wyerscj
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5 6:28 PM
        --- In baseball-databank@yahoogroups.com, "tkestars" <mgargano@...> wrote:

        > I did some research and signed up for this Yahoo! group for the
        > Database and couldn't find the answer to this. There are some players
        > that are missing InnOuts in the Fielding table (Moises Alou for the
        > late 90's for example) and ZR (Jeff Keppinger for 2007 for exmaple).
        >
        > Are these data available in full? I noticed that InnOuts are on
        > Baseball-Reference so it must be somewhere.
        >

        > Thanks,
        >
        > Mat

        Zone rating data is available back through 1987. SG maintains a
        database here:

        http://replacementlevel.com/

        Fair warning, there are some discrepancies and innacuracies (mostly
        with ages and ID mappings - it's a related issue) in that dataset.
        I've done some work on fixing the mappings, and Joe Arthur was helping
        me try and fix the ZR opportunities data from earlier years using
        Retrosheet PBP.

        --CW