More questions

  • mmc_cann
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2008
      Digging deeper, I looked at 1933 and 1934 thinking that the symmetric
      errors might just be data entry. See attachment. Different clubs are
      involved.

      I looked at the, was it 10 discrepancies in 1919. Actually there were
      some counter acting discrepancies. The real number might be 15.

      I have spent a few min. on KJOK's suggestion about SABR Home Run Log.
      The book was published by Sporting News. Anyone have a copy to check
      things out?
      ---------------------Table 1----------------------
      Discrepancies in runs accrued - 1919 only

      team team total Batters total difference
      BOS 564 565 1
      BRO 525 525 0
      BSN 465 465 0
      CHA 667 668 1