Re: [baseball-databank] Re: New file uploaded to baseball-databank

    Message 1 of 298 , May 15, 2008
      > Not sure which is more accurate. The file I have is not yet ready to
      > share and is not
      > complete, so I hesitate to post it here. If you want a draft version, you
      > can contact me
      > offline.

      I would recommend that we create a BETA folder in the Files section of our
      group, to encourage others to post their data that is not
      production-ready. This may get others to help out and speed the release
      of more quality data. The implication that anything BETA is as-is, with
      no confirmation of quality.

      Tom
    • baseball-databank@yahoogroups.com
      Message 298 of 298 , Apr 2
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the baseball-databank
        group.

        File : /parks.csv
        Uploaded by : kjokbaseball <kjokbaseball@...>
        Description : Updated thru 2016 with CHI04 Deleted

        You can access this file at the URL:

        kjokbaseball <kjokbaseball@...>