Re: New file uploaded to baseball-databank

  • Nick Hartmann
    Message 1 of 295 , May 14, 2008
      Right, but I am interested in getting biographical information for
      players that have MLBAM ids and do not have retroid or bdb_id. Any
      help would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks,

      Nick
    • baseball-databank@yahoogroups.com
      Message 295 of 295 , Mar 9
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the baseball-databank
        group.

        File : /socialMedia_master.csv
        Uploaded by : chrislambrou <chrislambrou@...>
        Description : Twitter account names for 2014 rosters

        You can access this file at the URL:

        chrislambrou <chrislambrou@...>