New Yahoo Group - RetroSQL

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2008
      I've created a separate Yahoo group, so as to not interfere with Retrolist or Baseball-Databank.

      This purpose of this new group is to yada yada yada a SQL database for Retrosheet event files.

      You can join here:
      RetroSQL-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Alternatively, if you've had enough of joining yahoo groups, you can follow other developments here:
      http://www.insidethebook.com/ee/index.php/site/comments/retrosheet_database_part_1/

      Any discussions should take place at those links.

      Be a better friend, newshound, and