Re: [baseball-databank] New Files uploaded

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 21, 2008
      John,

      I don't think you have the correct files.  I downloaded them just now and the bench line shows the SB and CS and the composite line is there.

      sean

      On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 12:28 PM, Rickert, John H <rickert@...> wrote:

      I uploaded the new files again, but the fielding table still contains lines like

      "benchjo01","1967","1","CIN","NL","C","26",NULL,NULL,"175","16","1","0","2",NULL

      and

      "yountro01","1987","1","ML4","AL","OF","150",NULL,NULL,"380","5","5","2",NULL,NULL
      without LF/CF/RF totals
      and
      "nilssda01","1998","1","MIL","NL","LF","37",NULL,NULL,"49","2","2","0",NULL,NULL
      "nilssda01","1998","1","MIL","NL","RF","3",NULL,NULL,"1","0","0","0",NULL,NULL
      without a composite line.

      What am I doing wrong?

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 26, 2008
        Thanks. Don't know what happens (other than third time's a charm)
        I went back and downloaded it and it looks fine.
        I notice that when I unzipped the files, the first two times created the folder lahman55, the latest, admindDB, so I presume that I somehow went to the wrong place.

        One small error in the FieldingOF.txt file:
        "geisem01",1882,1,0,3,2
        should be
        "geissem01",1882,1,0,3,2
        (There is no geisem01 in the master file)

        Thanks for the update!