Re: [baseball-databank] propel compatible database structure

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 14, 2008
      > I am a PHP developer and I think it would be really cool to use Propel
      > (http://propel.phpdb.org/trac/) with the statistics provided by BDB
      > either for personal scripts or for website use. Is this a project
      > that would benefit the community?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Jesse

      It would probably help if you can provide a working sample of what it can do.

      Tom
    • robert bluestein
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 14, 2008
        Does anyone know were I can find information on Bases Loaded Intentional Walks in history?

        Tangotiger <tom@...> wrote:
        > I am a PHP developer and I think it would be really cool to use Propel
        > (http://propel. phpdb.org/ trac/) with the statistics provided by BDB
        > either for personal scripts or for website use. Is this a project
        > that would benefit the community?
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Jesse

        It would probably help if you can provide a working sample of what it can do.

        Tom

      • matt
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 14, 2008
          try: http://www.baseball-almanac.com/recbooks/rb_wk3.shtml

          --- In baseball-databank@yahoogroups.com, robert bluestein
          <robertbluesteinphotography@...> wrote:

          > Does anyone know were I can find information on Bases Loaded Intentional Walks in
          history?

          > Tangotiger <tom@...> wrote: > I am a PHP developer and I think it would be really
          cool to use Propel
          > > (http://propel.phpdb.org/trac/) with the statistics provided by BDB
          > > either for personal scripts or for website use. Is this a project
          > > that would benefit the community?
          > >
          > > Thanks,
          > > Jesse
          > >

          > It would probably help if you can provide a working sample of what it can do.
          >
          > Tom

        • matt
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 14, 2008
            try:

            http://www.baseball-almanac.com/recbooks/rb_wk3.shtml

            The list is at the very bottom of the page.