propel compatible database structure

  • Jesse Kirchner
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 12, 2008
      I am a PHP developer and I think it would be really cool to use Propel
      (http://propel.phpdb.org/trac/) with the statistics provided by BDB
      either for personal scripts or for website use. Is this a project
      that would benefit the community?

      Thanks,
      Jesse
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 14, 2008
        > I am a PHP developer and I think it would be really cool to use Propel
        > (http://propel.phpdb.org/trac/) with the statistics provided by BDB
        > either for personal scripts or for website use. Is this a project
        > that would benefit the community?
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Jesse

        It would probably help if you can provide a working sample of what it can do.

        Tom
      • robert bluestein
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 14, 2008
          Does anyone know were I can find information on Bases Loaded Intentional Walks in history?

          Tangotiger <tom@...> wrote:
          > I am a PHP developer and I think it would be really cool to use Propel
          > (http://propel. phpdb.org/ trac/) with the statistics provided by BDB
          > either for personal scripts or for website use. Is this a project
          > that would benefit the community?
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Jesse

          It would probably help if you can provide a working sample of what it can do.

          Tom

        • matt
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 14, 2008
            try: http://www.baseball-almanac.com/recbooks/rb_wk3.shtml

            --- In baseball-databank@yahoogroups.com, robert bluestein
            <robertbluesteinphotography@...> wrote:

            > Does anyone know were I can find information on Bases Loaded Intentional Walks in
            history?

            > Tangotiger <tom@...> wrote: > I am a PHP developer and I think it would be really
            cool to use Propel
            > > (http://propel.phpdb.org/trac/) with the statistics provided by BDB
            > > either for personal scripts or for website use. Is this a project
            > > that would benefit the community?
            > >
            > > Thanks,
            > > Jesse
            > >

            > It would probably help if you can provide a working sample of what it can do.
            >
            > Tom

          • matt
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 14, 2008
              try:

              http://www.baseball-almanac.com/recbooks/rb_wk3.shtml

              The list is at the very bottom of the page.