1891 Philadelphia AA

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2007
      I think I've mentioned this for a couple of years, but the 1891 AA
      Philadelphia team has a Team ID of PH4, but I believe it really should
      be PHQ. The Franchise ID IS PHQ, which is correct.

      This team moved from the Players League of 1890, which has a team ID
      of PHP, Franchise ID of PHQ.

      The 1890 Philadelphia AA team had a team ID of PH4, Franchise ID of
      PH4. That team disbanded I believe.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2008
        Yes, in the Files section, I have a step-by-step list
        of things that need to be done to the BDB database to
        get it up to speed. See here:

        This item was, I believe, part of that list. At the
        very least, the step-by-step included a section to
        link to your Parks Database.

        Tom

        --- KJOK <kjokbaseball@...> wrote:

        > I think I've mentioned this for a couple of years,
        > but the 1891 AA
        > Philadelphia team has a Team ID of PH4, but I
        > believe it really should
        > be PHQ. The Franchise ID IS PHQ, which is correct.
        >

        > This team moved from the Players League of 1890,
        > which has a team ID
        > of PHP, Franchise ID of PHQ.
        >
        > The 1890 Philadelphia AA team had a team ID of PH4,
        > Franchise ID of
        > PH4. That team disbanded I believe.
        >
        > THANKS,
        > Kevin