ETA

  • P Kreutzer
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2007
      Tom,

      Is there an ETA for the final release? Is there anything those not involved in the process now can do to help?

      Thanks.
      Peter
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 11, 2007
        > Tom,
        >
        > Is there an ETA for the final release? Is there anything those not
        > involved
        > in the process now can do to help?
        >
        > Thanks.
        > Peter

        I would suspect it would be prior to Xmas, but I can't confirm that. I
        don't think there's anything you can do to speed up the process. However,
        I am using the Beta release right now, specifically for the Marcels for
        2008:
        http://tangotiger.net/marcel/