Re: Caught Stealing: Al 1912, NL 1913

  • emancip8d
    Message 1 of 4 , May 15, 2007
      A discussion regarding the 1913 NL CS starts at message 2411.
      Kevin Harlow
    • danrl99
      Message 2 of 4 , May 17, 2007
        I made the changes to McCarthy, Seymour and Hoblitzel that Harlow
        recommended for the NL 1913 data. Pete Palmer also came across the
        NL 1913 CS data a couple of years ago and included it in his ESPN BE.
        He used the same values for these three as Harlow suggested.

        Regarding the AL 1912 CS data, Pete confirmed that the italics for the
        1912 AL OCS data in the BE indeed reflected estimated totals based on
        defensive statistics.

        --Dan Levitt