Thanks Tom

  • fishlens
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2007
      Thanks for letting me join the group.

      The park factor data is very good. I've already got it in SQL.

      If anyone ever needs a query made, let me know. I've got all of the
      Retrosheet data for every year in SQL and also the LAHMAN's database.

      I'm making a baseball sim so any suggestions are always welcome.

      Right now, I'm trying to deal with park factors.

      Thanks again.

      David Burnett