Notice about recent file addition.

  • hackersdienow
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      As some of the folks from around the web who know me and my
      sabermetric research have requested, I've taken the time to document
      my "uberstat" invention, "Pythagorean Comparative Analysis." I
      decided it was probably OK to post that here because the
      baseball-databank was the primary database used to calculate PCA
      ratings (the availability of which has made my life a lot easier...I
      am greatful for the high quality of data integrity in the BDB) and as
      I understand it...research-product that comes about as a result of the
      BDB is fair game here. I just needed a place to host the file.

      The document is 75 pages long in Word (Adobe Acrobat now) and goes
      over all of the theory and methodology used to create PCA along with
      probable sources of error and plans for future research, so if anyone
      here is interested and has the patience to read something that long,
      feel free. If you have questions or comments, I'll never get them
      through my Yahoo! e-mail account because Yahoo! is evil. Send them to
      my actual e-mail address: matt.souders@...