Re: 2006 Event Files/Gamelogs

  • Clem Comly
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 21, 2006
      Why not just have your ally do his magic on the several years before 2006?  Then when 2006 becomes available run that thriugh the same s/w?  If you do enough years, there probably won't be anything new in 2006.

      Clem
    • hackersdienow
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 21, 2006
        Well we already have 1876-2004 analyzed...it just doesn't make sense to
        proceed with the rebuild of my methodology a few weeks before another
        year's worth of data arrives and we have to do it again. We've come up
        with a work-around. He's going to properly document his code and teach
        me how to alter it to fit my database...when the data arrives, I'll
        incorporate it into the big database...perform my analysis that way.