Re: 2006 Event Files/Gamelogs

  • hackersdienow
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 20, 2006
      D'oh! Of course. My programmer ally finally gets a free couple of
      weeks and naturally a problem like this would happen. *headdesk*

      Thanks for the reply, sir. I appreciate the response even if it does
      doom my winter break.
    • Clem Comly
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 21, 2006
        Why not just have your ally do his magic on the several years before 2006?  Then when 2006 becomes available run that thriugh the same s/w?  If you do enough years, there probably won't be anything new in 2006.

        Clem
      • hackersdienow
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 21, 2006
          Well we already have 1876-2004 analyzed...it just doesn't make sense to
          proceed with the rebuild of my methodology a few weeks before another
          year's worth of data arrives and we have to do it again. We've come up
          with a work-around. He's going to properly document his code and teach
          me how to alter it to fit my database...when the data arrives, I'll
          incorporate it into the big database...perform my analysis that way.