Rows in some tables missing master row

  • cekoski
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2006
      I have found the following three tables contain rows which do not have a master record
      associated with them. In two cases, it appears to be a typographical error. I do not know
      what the case is for the third table.

      chad

      SchoolsPlayer:
      playerID
      smithhi99

      AwardShareManager
      yearID managerID
      1988 treboto99m (should this be trebeto99m ?)

      FieldingOF
      yearID playerID
      1882 geisem01 (should this be geissem01 ?)
    • Derek Adair
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2006
        The SchoolsPlayer entry looks like it should be Hilton Smith. I'm not near
        my tables at this time, but he should have an entry of some sort in the
        DB.

        Regards,
        Derek