Re: [baseball-databank] 2006 Salaries?

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 19 9:48 PM
      IIRC, last year Sean purchased season data after the
      season, which I assume included salaries.

      Not sure what plans are for 2006....

      THANKS,
      KJOK

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 20 3:33 AM
        We'll probably do something similar to last year.

        sean

        On 9/20/06, KJOK <kjokbaseball@...> wrote:

        IIRC, last year Sean purchased season data after the
        season, which I assume included salaries.

        Not sure what plans are for 2006....

        THANKS,
        KJOK

        --- Maury Brown <maurybaseballcrazy@...> wrote:

        > Do we need to dig up the 2006 salaries for the DB? I
        > can get them out of the USA Today salary DB, if
        > needed.
        >
        > -- Maury

        http://mail.yahoo.com

        Baseball Stats!  http://www.Baseball-Reference.com/
        SR Blog!           http://www.Baseball-Reference.com/blog/
      • Maury Brown
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 20 2:47 PM
          They are easily had by doing web queries off of the USA Today Salary DB for free. I don't know how much you are investing, Sean, but if free is better, let me know.

          -- Maury

          --- Maury Brown <maurybaseballcrazy@ yahoo.com> wrote:

          > Do we need to dig up the 2006 salaries for the DB? I
          > can get them out of the USA Today salary DB, if
          > needed.
          >
          > -- Maury

          Do You Yahoo!?