Archive of group's messages?

  • Aaron
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6, 2006
      Hey all,

      I'd really like to read through the group's past emails, but I'd rather not have to plow through
      hundreds of web pages to do so. Does anyone here have all the list's messages from the
      beginning as an mbox file that I could just easily import to mail client? Thanks.

      Aaron
    • F. X. Flinn
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 6, 2006
        Message
        I do if nobody else does.

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 8, 2006
          Thanks, F.X. No one else has responded yet, so I guess you're it. How large is the file?

          Aaron