Ballpark Generator

  • pstairs
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2006
      I was on the Diamond Mind Baseball forums and they were talking about
      a ballpark generator program. They told me that it should be
      available with this group. Can you tell me where I can find this
      program? Thank you.
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2006
        I'm not familiar with a 'ballpark generator'.  What we have in this group is ballpark data, from which you can calculate park factors for any Diamond Mind park/season, and there should already be a file in one of the folders with the Diamond Mind historical park factors.

        pstairs <pstairs@...> wrote:
        I was on the Diamond Mind Baseball forums and they were talking about
        a ballpark generator program.  They told me that it should be
        available with this group.  Can you tell me where I can find this
        program?  Thank you.

        Mlb baseballMajor league baseballYouth baseball
        Major league baseball ticketMajor league baseball umpiresBaseball equipment