Historical Win Shares

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2005
      I have an Excel file with Win Shares through the year
      2004 on my baseball graphs site. The URL is
      ftp://ftp.baseballgraphs.com/winshares. I hope to add
      2005 Win Shares fairly soon after the Lahman database
      is released.

      Studes
    • Jon Fifer
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 18, 2005
        Dave,

        thanks a lot, at first I couldn't download the file, but then I removed the period from the end of the URL...

        also, nice work on Baseball Graphs, a great site which I refer to often

        Jon

        http://mail.yahoo.com