null LF-CF-RF

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2005
      This one I report without time-consuming correction because it may have
      been done by someone else.

      In lahman_52 FieldingOF, I find 31 records with LF CF and RF games all
      null (38, 43, and 49 nulls respectively).

      The 31 records with three nulls (but not all of those with one or two
      nulls) are pitchers whitewi01 to wisebi01.

      Checking Will White only, I see that his DT card includes this data for
      both 1880 and 1882, namely three and two games fielding LF.
      http://www.baseballprospectus.com/dt/whitewi01.shtml

      Paul Wendt