Poll results for baseball-databank

  • baseball-databank@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 13, 2005
      The following baseball-databank poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Test Poll: Who do you vote for?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - A, 4 votes, 16.00%
      - B, 2 votes, 8.00%
      - C, 2 votes, 8.00%
      - D, 3 votes, 12.00%
      - E, 3 votes, 12.00%
      - F, 4 votes, 16.00%
      - G, 2 votes, 8.00%
      - H, 3 votes, 12.00%
      - I, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - J, 2 votes, 8.00%

      INDIVIDUAL VOTES
      - A
      - wwwaayynne@...
      - andyandres@...
      - gcohen33@...
      - sean-forman@...
      - B
      - wrgptfan@...
      - SABRscouts@...
      - C
      - wwwaayynne@...
      - sforman@...
      - D
      - sforman@...
      - SABRscouts@...
      - sean-forman@...
      - E
      - wwwaayynne@...
      - wrgptfan@...
      - sforman@...
      - F
      - john_agius@...
      - SABRscouts@...
      - sean-forman@...
      - sforman@...
      - G
      - wwwaayynne@...
      - sean-forman@...
      - H
      - wrgptfan@...
      - SABRscouts@...
      - sean-forman@...
      - I
      - J
      - SABRscouts@...
      - sforman@...

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/baseball-databank

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 13, 2005
        I'm going to set up the poll so that the e-mails aren't visible. That
        way we won't be able to see people's votes. I'll probably set it up
        tonight.

      • baseball-databank@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 21, 2005
          The following baseball-databank poll is now closed. Here are the
          final results:

          POLL QUESTION: Voting for the Board of Directors of the Baseball Databank.

          Sean Forman and Sean Lahman are on the board based on their
          previous tenure as maintainers of the databank.

          We will elect an additional 5 members to the board.

          The ballot is an approval ballot. Vote for as many
          people as you think would be good directors. The five with
          the most votes will then be named to the board.

          Yahoo will automatically close the voting on October 20, 2005.

          In random order:

          CHOICES AND RESULTS
          - Michael Mavrogiannis, 9 votes, 5.92%
          - Mike Crain (ucraimx), 7 votes, 4.61%
          - Rod Nelson (sabrscouts), 16 votes, 10.53%
          - Michael Westbay (westbaystars), 17 votes, 11.18%
          - Derek Adair, 20 votes, 13.16%
          - Kevin J. (KJOK), 23 votes, 15.13%
          - Paul Wendt, 20 votes, 13.16%
          - Ben Baumer, 7 votes, 4.61%
          - Tom M. (tangotiger), 23 votes, 15.13%
          - Chris Long, 4 votes, 2.63%
          - Peter Kreutzer, 6 votes, 3.95%

          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/baseball-databank

          http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
        • Michael Westbay
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 21, 2005
            The results in a not so random order:

            - Kevin J. (KJOK), 23 votes, 15.13%

            --
            Michael Westbay
            Writer/System Administrator
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 21, 2005
              On 10/21/05, Michael Westbay <westbaystars@...> wrote:
              > The results in a not so random order:
              >
              > - Kevin J. (KJOK), 23 votes, 15.13%
              > - Tom M. (tangotiger), 23 votes, 15.13%
              > - Derek Adair, 20 votes, 13.16%
              > - Paul Wendt, 20 votes, 13.16%
              > - Michael Westbay (westbaystars), 17 votes, 11.18%
              > - Rod Nelson (sabrscouts), 16 votes, 10.53%
              > - Michael Mavrogiannis, 9 votes, 5.92%
              > - Mike Crain (ucraimx), 7 votes, 4.61%
              > - Ben Baumer, 7 votes, 4.61%
              > - Peter Kreutzer, 6 votes, 3.95%
              > - Chris Long, 4 votes, 2.63%

              Thank you to everyone who voted and everyone who stepped up and
              offered to serve. Please keep in mind that while these five will
              serve as gatekeepers and maintainers of the BDB, we will continue to
              value and utilize the talents and resources of anyone and everyone who
              wants to see a high quality, free, and expansive source of baseball
              data.

              I will be contacting these folks in the next week about setting up db
              access for them and working out the details just how this hare-brained
              idea is going to work. ;-)