Combined OF games

  • dsreyn
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2005
      I've been doing some work with fielding leaders (career and single
      season). For various reasons, I'm treating outfield as one position.
      The separate LF/CF/RF (since 1996) statistics can be easily combined,
      with the exception of games played. Clearly, total games played in
      the outfield can not be obtained by adding games played in each of the
      three positions. Is there any interest in adding another field for
      combined outfield games? Or perhaps, something analogous to the
      FieldingOF table could be used to show combined OF games since 1996.

      Doug