Re: New Structure

  • Keith Hemmelman
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 30 5:09 PM
      One thing I noticed while working with importing the CSV files into an
      Access database was in the 'AwardsWinners' table. The 'awardID' field
      has a length of 25 characters and this appears to cutoff one of the
      awards. There is an awardID called "Major League Player of th" which
      I assume means "Major League Player of the Year". I simply changed
      the field size in my database to 50 and updated the awardID fields to
      show the complete name of that award.