2002 schedule?

  • trumadskills
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2005
      great group here guys, jus wonderin does anyone have a 2002 schedule as
      a .csv file? also lookin for schedules back to 1998 or so as a .csv
      file. thanks
    • trumadskills
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 10, 2005
        --- In baseball-databank@yahoogroups.com, "trumadskills"
        <trumadskills@y...> wrote:
        > great group here guys, jus wonderin does anyone have a 2002 schedule
        as
        > a .csv file? also lookin for schedules back to 1998 or so as a .csv
        > file. thanks

        bump, anyone? thanks
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 10, 2005
          I'm almost positive the 02, 03, and 04 schedules are
          in the files section of the baseball-databank group
          (or maybe Retrolist).

          I think as well, if you go to retrosheet.org, they
          have all the schedules as well.

          Tom

          --- trumadskills <trumadskills@...> wrote:

          > --- In baseball-databank@yahoogroups.com,
          > "trumadskills"
          > <trumadskills@y...> wrote:
          > > great group here guys, jus wonderin does anyone
          > have a 2002 schedule
          > as
          > > a .csv file? also lookin for schedules back to
          > 1998 or so as a .csv
          > > file. thanks
          >
          > bump, anyone? thanks

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • trumadskills
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 25, 2005
            --- In baseball-databank@yahoogroups.com, Tangotiger <tangotiger@y...>
            wrote:
            > I'm almost positive the 02, 03, and 04 schedules are
            > in the files section of the baseball-databank group
            > (or maybe Retrolist).
            >
            > I think as well, if you go to retrosheet.org, they
            > have all the schedules as well.
            >
            > Tom

            thanks tom but only 03 an 04 schedules are in tha files section, an
            didnt find one at retrosheet. any other options?
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 27, 2005
              While 2002 is not here, the original schedules for
              many years can be found here:
              http://www.retrosheet.org/schedule/index.html

              If you just need the actual schedule played, an
              extract of gamelogs on retro should fit the bill.