Additional 2000 corrections

  • dsreyn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7 8:19 PM
      I discovered that my previously posted corrections for the 2000 season
      introduced a few new inconsistencies, which led to the discovery of a
      few more corrections that need to be made. Once again, I have used
      the TSN Baseball Guide as my source (Retrosheet also agrees with these
      corrections).

      - Batting table
      TSN credits Steve Cox (TBA) with 45 BB (BDB has 46).

      - Pitching table
      TSN credits Sang-Hoon Lee (BOS) with 4 BB and 2 HBP (BDB has 5 BB, 1 HBP).

      - Teams table
      BOS pitching BB should be 498 (BDB has 499).
      TBA batting BB should be 558 (BDB has 559).

      Doug