Games Finished

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005
      Is there any obstacle (some type of forfeit?) to an
      integrity check for GS, GF, CG in the entire database?

      Here is the definition of GF at baseball-reference.
      > GF - Games finished in relief
      > (does not include complete games)

      For Boston 1876, one GF or CG, exclusive, has been
      awarded for each game, including one GF for Borden in
      a game that he started and finished but did not
      complete.

      I may have GF for 1871-1875 on the other definition,
      where the 1876 game was not a "relief" game for
      Borden.

      Paul Wendt