DISCUSSION - Minor League Data

  • tangotiger
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2005
      Anyone with minor league data (especially pre-2002) should feel free
      to post it in the Files section of this group. This would apply for
      either player-level or team-level data, as well as affiliations.

      If someone has data, and is not happy with how it looks or whatnot,
      you can send it to me first, and I'll try to make it more manageable.

      If you have some data, but are worried about its incompleteness or
      unreliability, feel free to post it, and simply make a note to that
      effect in the comments field when uploading.

      Thanks, Tom
      http://www.tangotiger.net