SABR10 (1981) reports on committee projects

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17 9:58 AM
      Since I mentioned this lost file . . .

      >>There was a SABR Baseball Records Committee project
      to break out fielding statistics by outfield position.

      Its progress was reported at the 10th annual
      convention in Toronto, 1981. I learned of it recently
      from a summary report on that convention.<<

      http://sabr.org/sabr.cfm?a=cms,c,1007,17,0

      On the Records Cmte project, the report is only
      "TOM JOZWICK´┐Żs written report on Baseball Records
      indicated that work continues on breaking out outfield
      positions."

      The reports on Minor League, Negro Leagues, and
      Records Committee projects will interest many of you,
      but beside the point here.

      Paul Wendt

      http://mail.yahoo.com