DATA: Birthdate: Alfonso Soriano

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2005
      Can someone be kind enough to tell me the last
      reported birth date of Soriano? My master file shows
      Jan, 78, while b-r.com shows Jan, 76. But, I seem to
      remember him aging 2 1/2 years.

      Much appreciated... Tom

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 27, 2005
        I believe January 7, 1976, is the correct date.

        Tangotiger <tangotiger@...> wrote:
        Can someone be kind enough to tell me the last
        reported birth date of Soriano?  My master file shows
        Jan, 78, while b-r.com shows Jan, 76.  But, I seem to
        remember him aging 2 1/2 years.

        Much appreciated... Tom

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

        http://www.baseball-databank.org/