Re: [baseball-databank] Jose Canseco IBB in 1991

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 20, 2004
      The BDB version that I have has league totals of 1228
      for IBB in 1991 in the batting table, but 1229 in the
      pitchign table.

      I will upload the PBP records for that year, based on
      data from STATS. They have Canseco at 8, at the
      following times:
      gameid pitcher
      CAL199104160 bails001
      MIN199104230 willc001
      NYA199105120 cadag001
      OAK199104090 casil001
      OAK199108200 langm001
      OAK199109200 stott001
      OAK199109210 key-j001
      TEX199110040 matht001

      Tom

      --- Sean Forman <sean-forman@...>
      wrote:

      > Pete Palmer has 7 IBB for Canseco in that season.
      > Some sources have 8,
      > but I'll go with 7 until I hear otherwise.
      > --
      > Sincerely,
      > Sean Forman
      >
      > Baseball Stats! http://www.Baseball-Reference.com/

      The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
      http://my.yahoo.com
    • rbhs1980
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 21, 2004
        Sean,

        In the Sporting News Baseball Guide from 1992, it shows that Jose
        Cansenco has 8 IBB.

        Scott

        --- In baseball-databank@yahoogroups.com, Sean Forman <sean-