Re: SH, SF, and GDP stats

  • mike welsh
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 13, 2004
      The SH, SF, and GDP stats can be found at mlb.com

      Go to stats, (basic postseason stats) click on the
      desired player, click on the post season and all star
      link and then the next stats link.

      mike
    • tjruane
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 13, 2004
        Mike Welsh wrote:

        > The SH, SF, and GDP stats can be found at mlb.com
        > Go to stats, (basic postseason stats) click on the
        > desired player, click on the post season and all star
        > link and then the next stats link.

        I can provide this data if needed, but it now sounds as if you
        no longer need this data. Is this correct?

        Tom Ruane
      • Mike Emeigh
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 13, 2004
          At 08:52 PM 11/13/2004, Mike Welsh wrote:

          >The SH, SF, and GDP stats can be found at mlb.com
          >
          >Go to stats, (basic postseason stats) click on the
          >desired player, click on the post season and all star
          >link and then the next stats link.

          That's only for batters - Sean L. was looking for that data for pitchers.

          Mike Emeigh
          piratefan1@...
        • Sean Lahman
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 14, 2004
            That is correct. I'm looking for these stats for pitchers.
            --SL

            Mike Emeigh wrote...