Re: [baseball-databank] Players from team A to Team B to team A

  • Mike Emeigh
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2004
      At 06:29 PM 10/9/2004, Sean Forman wrote:

      >Could someone help out with providing the various stints for the
      >followoing players. They went from team A to team B and back to A last
      >year and we need to get their two stints separated for batting, fielding
      >and pitching data.
      >
      >Jimmy Anderson

      All of Anderson's games with the Cubs were in stint 1; he was never called
      up after his return.

      >Ken Huckaby

      In Huckaby's second stint with the Rangers, he was 1-13 in eight games with
      a double, run scored, 2 BB, 2 Ks, and 1 GDP. For his fielding data in stint 2:

      8 G
      4 GS
      42 innings
      30 PO
      1 A
      2 E
      1 DP
      1 PB
      4 SB allowed
      1 CS by

      Mike Emeigh
      piratefan1@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 10, 2004
        Thanks, Mike. I've uploaded these changes.