Re: [baseball-databank] Missing PO?

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 21, 2004
      Mitchell Dickerman wrote:
      > It looks like there's a bunch of firstbasemen without putouts,
      > including Lou Gehrig. Scan for PO=0 and A>100 for example, though it
      > looks like there's a problem with all firstbasemen.
      >
      > Mitch

      Mitch,

      I think this may be an import problem because I don't see any of these
      in my version of the database.

      Baseball Analysis! http://www.BaseballPrimer.com/
    • Mitchell Dickerman
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 21, 2004
        Gahh! That'll teach me not to double-check my import source. The
        FIELDING.SQL table defines PO as smallint(3) and E as smallint(2) and
        I'm importing into Foxpro and needed to use Numeric-4 and Numeric-3,
        respectively. Apologies for the false alarm.

        Mitch

        --- In baseball-databank@yahoogroups.com, Sean Forman <sean-