Re: Fwd: RE: Historical Data

  • tangotiger
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 4, 2004
      I would say that if anyone can provide any of the "holes" in the
      data, it would be much appreciated. (see list below)

      For some reason, I neglected to include those 2b/3b and a few other
      categories for pitchers.

      I'm still waiting for a response from mlb.com for their data.

      Thanksm Tom

      --- In baseball-databank@yahoogroups.com, "tmasc@y..." <tmasc@y...>

      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 12, 2006
        Soooo, did anything ever come out of this? Or did mlb.com change
        their minds?

        THANKS,
        KJOK

        --- In baseball-databank@yahoogroups.com, "tangotiger" <tmasc@...>