Referential Integrity in the Lahman DB

  • tmasc
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2002

      I have created a set of "integrity checks" against the Lahman DB in
      Access 2000. You can download the above file, and follow the readMe
      to do the check.

      There are many errors that need to be addressed. I've made checks
      against
      - duplicate keys in tables
      - wrong lahman ID
      - wrong team names

      I've focused only on the following tables
      Batting
      Fielding
      Pitching
      Manager
      Master
      Teams

      However, you can do the same check for all the tables by adding more
      queries to the file I have provided.

      As for people who will be provided fixes, Access 2000 users can use
      the directions I posted here several weeks ago.

      Thanks, Tom