Chester Trail

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
      Chester Trail was on the 1964 WS roster for the Yankees, but he never
      appeared in a WS game and never appeared in a regular season game.
      Should he be included in our DB? At present we don't have complete
      rosters for postseason games. Only guys who played.

      Baseball Analysis! http://www.BaseballPrimer.com/
    • tangotiger
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2003
        --- In baseball-databank@yahoogroups.com, Sean Forman <sean-
        forman@b...> wrote:
        > Chester Trail was on the 1964 WS roster for the Yankees, but he
        never
        > appeared in a WS game and never appeared in a regular season game.
        > Should he be included in our DB? At present we don't have complete
        > rosters for postseason games. Only guys who played.
        > --

        I would expect to, eventually, find his record in the Salaries table,
        and the Transactions table. Therefore, I'd expect to find his record
        in the Master table as well.