New Post-season Pitching Table incl. 2003 stats

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2 2:52 PM
      I've uploaded the new table, calling it Pitchingpostalt to
      differentiate it from the previous pitchingpost table since the table
      definition has changed. I made the layout the same as the regular
      season pitching table except "round" instead of "stint" and SH, SF &
      GIDP as the last 3 data columns.

      Still doing a few double checks, but data should be correct and
      should balance vs. postseason batting data except for 19th century
      post-season, which doesn't balance for any sources I checked, such as
      Total Baseball, etc.