Re: [baseball-databank] Re: 2003 Debuts

  • Mike Emeigh
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 31, 2003
      Kevin wrote:

      >Ah, great!
      >
      >Next question - anyone know of an on-line source for 2003 post-season
      >FIELDING statistics? I've created a new post season table for
      >fielding, but can't find the 2003 stats anywhere...

      Go to the Stats tab at www.mlb.com, click on Sortable Player Stats, then
      from the radio buttons select:

      Major League
      Fielding Stats

      and from the Timeframe pulldown menu select

      Postseason 2003

      then click on Go.

      Mike Emeigh
      piratefan1@...
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2003
        Thanks Mike.

        The new post season pitching table is almost complete. I am lacking
        the following minor pitching data items for 2003 playoffs:

        SH Allowed
        SF Allowed
        GIDP Induced

        If someone knows an on-line source for these, please let me know.
        Otherwise, I plan to post the new table tomorrow (I mean later today)
        without these items.

        --- In baseball-databank@yahoogroups.com, Mike Emeigh