Skip to search.

Anyone have managers' minor league data

  • timmermant
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2003
      Hello all,
      Just wondering if anyone happens to have an electronic file with the
      minor league managing experience of major league managers. I know
      it's available in BB Register.

      And while I'm asking, does anyone know when BB Register stopped
      including individual player pictures. 1971 has them, but 1978 doesn't.

      Thanks,
      Tom Timmerman
    • SABRscouts@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 30, 2003
        << Just wondering if anyone happens to have an electronic file with the minor league managing experience of major league managers. I know it's available in BB Register.

        And while I'm asking, does anyone know when BB Register stopped including individual player pictures. 1971 has them, but 1978 doesn't.

        Thanks,
        Tom Timmerman >>

        Tom - Jerry Jackson from Florida has been collecting data on ALL minor league managers for nearly forty years. I think his address is SABRMnrLgs@.... Another possibility is Maxwell Kates in Toronto. It would be great to integrate thier work with what Mike Crain has assembled from Total Baseball on coaches, managers, umpires. Execs and broadcasters, too.

        Rod Nelson
      • emancip8d
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 30, 2003
          --- In baseball-databank@yahoogroups.com, "timmermant"
          <timmermant@y...> wrote:
          > And while I'm asking, does anyone know when BB Register stopped
          > including individual player pictures. 1971 has them, but 1978
          doesn't.

          1971 was the last year.